Wednesday, April 2, 2008

If I were an F1 team right now, I'd be Honda. :(

I went to see the Art History Director of Undergraduate Studies today. I learned a few things:

1) I have good grades.
2) I'm "solid." I guess this means I am a good Art History student.
3) I am "better than sliced bread."

I also learned that:

1) Having four courses sucks, because it appears that I have no Art History background.
2) I haven't done anything else (else meaning "anything interesting," like an internship, etcetera).

So essentially he told me I was a blip on the radar. But a great blip. Shit, guys, I really need to look cooler and more interesting. How am I going to get into grad school if I look so boring? It looks like I have barely done anything in my major field. To my credit, I have tried. I've tried to take as many classes as possible, develop my interests, and think about the next steps. But I guess I need to try harder.

4 comments:

joe said...

well for one i'd say you should wear those galoshes. that'll make you look cooler.

Scrutineering said...

I actually did buy a super badass pair of rain boots: they are yellow with ladybugs on them.

Scrutineering said...

I actually did buy a super badass pair of rain boots: they are yellow with ladybugs on them.

matthewdopp said...

Don't feel alone on the under the radar front, After almost four years of college I am just starting to figure out where I want to go.