Friday, February 1, 2008

Suspended?!

Sever is suspended for three days for "bringing a knife to school." OMG, he just forgot to take his jackknife out of his pocket! So he's out of school for a while, which I think is totally ridiculous. I can never imagine my brother attempting to stab someone with a Swiss Army knife. It's purely laughable. My brother is a great guy. He's a smart, rational person. He is a total sweetheart and I love him dearly. I know that his heart is always in the right place, even though his head may not be at this point in his life. Apparently they called some kid into the office who could be trusted to rat out kids. And unfortunately he has some personal beef with my brother. I guess it is also unfortunate that they found some "contraband" (pot) in Sever's locker. However, I guess his suspension is good in a way because now he's free to come visit me on Monday if my dad can make it down here!

No comments: