Saturday, March 28, 2009

Some Thoughts (The Shocking Edition)

1. I said it last time, and I'm going to say it once more with emphasis. Fuck diffusers. Yeah, that's right, fuck them. And fuck that ridiculous term "The Diffuser Three." I absolutely refuse to use it.

2. I still believe in my team. It's been a pretty grim start to the season, but qualifying and practice, well, they're different than a race. I have no choice but be to be confident and trust Ferrari. I know we're going to get through this. They'll change, or we'll adapt.

3. If I'm going to support a Brawn car, it'll be Rubens Barichello. I think he deserves this. And I think that I hold a grudge against Jenson Button, but at present I can't remember what it is. I'll have to go back through my blog and check it out.

4. Fernando Alonso's wife is at Australia! And she has a cute new haircut! Why don't we see more of her? I'm so sick of always seeing press on Nicole Scherzinger!
























5. As much as I am depressed by the situation, this did make me chuckle:















6. This could make for a very interesting season. Not because of the Brawnsaga, but because I predict myself having to reevaluate Lewis Hamilton and McLaren. I'm feeling kind of bad for them. It must suck to be defending World Champion and running nowhere near the front. I mean, even when Kimi was having troubles last year, he was still finishing in the points. I'm curious as to how Lewis is going to handle this situation and what he'll do when he's not in a good car.. Based on this, I might have to alter my opinion on him.

Gasp, am I going to bury the hatchet with Lewis Hamilton and McLaren like I did for Fernando Alonso!? (LOST sound effects here)

NB: If you were confused, that last part was the shocking bit.

No comments: