Friday, July 25, 2008

'Dis my new F1 car: a shark

So, we tried the new shark fin engine cover (below; upper) today. Honestly, I think it makes the car look absolutely terrible, but if it works, well, I will complain no more. Hey, it will match the new slotted nosecone (below; lower), which (as you'll recall) also looks like a shark, according to Felipe Massa (below, lowest*):

"It looks like a shark: there's the mouth, there's everything, so I'd say it looks a lot like a shark."
























*One can never have enough pictures of Felipe Massa. He and this FIAT, well, it's so much cute in the same picture that I have to look away. :)

3 comments:

joe said...

"It looks like a shark: there's the mouth, there's everything, so I'd say it looks a lot like a shark."

wow. massa sounds intelligent... ;)

Scrutineering said...

He is sooo smart. Fo' realz! Actually, i have no way of proving that.

Scrutineering said...

Also, being a cute baby means being smart is irrelevant.