Saturday, May 17, 2008

Grades

Well, it's that time of year again: the end of the semester. I've finished the finals, critiques, papers, and whatnot. Now I wait for my grades. So I'll be around, refreshing my browser every thirty seconds while I'm online until they're all posted. I don't know why I care so much, or need to know so badly. Maybe I'm compensating hardcore for five years of sub-par report cards, or those three years when I had to race home at lunch to intercept my midterms before my parents could find them. I am trying to chill out. Example: I studied modestly (and apparently adequately) for my Baroque Art exam. I did not stress. I went to class, took the test, aced the class.

Goal: Repeat laid-back, academically exceptional behavior this summer, next fall, and next spring.

No comments: