Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My apologies.

You guys, I know! I have not posted anything yet on the Raikkonen-Hamilton affair and how "dastardly" and "enept" FIA stewards are. Well, I have feelings on the issue; lots of them! Unfortunately, classes (specifically Gothic Sculpture and Age of Empire) are preventing me from having lots of free time to blog.. So bear with me for a while. I will update you all on my opinions before Monza. Fo' realz.

Oh, also... I've been toying around with the idea of applying for a Fulbright and/or Marshall scholarship. Both are hard. The Fulbright selects 1500 US students and funds their graduate research abroad. The Marshall scholarship picks 40 who want to go to grad school in Britain. Last year 883 people applied. It begs the question. Am I better than 884+ kids with GPAs over a 3.7? Yikes.

1 comment:

joe said...

Age of Empires is an awesome game!