I'm fairly sure you are all aware that I'm going to be graduating next winter (Dec 2009). As a result, I'll have about nine months before I can commence with grad school. You may also be aware that I've been researching possible activities to occupy myself with. Il y'en a cinq:
1) Be an au pair. Watch kids, make money, live in Europe.
2) Teach English. Talk to kids, make money, live in Europe.
3) Stay here and work. Make money while wishing I were living in Europe (this is obviously not ideal).
4) Get an internship abroad. Maybe make money, while living in Europe.
5) Go to school in Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy, or Germany. Learn things; live in Europe.