Friday, January 25, 2008

Bitter, plus an inebriated diatribe on Fernando Alonso.

Giancarlo Fisichella is ripping on Renault. Doesn't think they'll be able to get podiums this season. Not even with Alonso (Let me take this opportunity while I am intoxicated to tell you that I really don't like Fernando Alonso. You know, I seriously just started watching F1 last season. And I could have liked him. I like almost everyone. But really, once he punched through that door and acted like a baby, well, never. I will never like him. Not even if he went to Ferrari, God forbid. Well, you never know. Maybe if he kisses enough babies he can redeem himself. But I digress.) Well, you know what I think? I think that he's just bitter. I don't know if one can be a bitter old man at 39, or however old he is. Pretty sure it's 39. He also seems to be turning into Peter Pan or something. Quote:
"I absolutely love driving and I love the sport...another reason I wanted to stay in F1 is because Force India looks like a very promising programme. I want to be part of that from the start and I want to grow up with this team."
Aren't you supposed to be grown up by 39? I thought so.

No comments: