Friday, August 15, 2008

Things You Didn't Know About My Dog

You may have met my family's dog, Paco. If you've not met him, you've probably still been able to guess that he's a chihuahua. No, he's not an ankle-biter, but he does have a bit of a temper, i.e. he loves to growl and snap and freak out 23.75/7. I would say "24/7," but one of Paco's passions is jumping all over you, slobbering and screeching for about fifteen minutes until he decides he actually doesn't want to be your friend anymore and tries to bite your hand when you reach down to pet him.

There are, however, a few things Paco hates. I don't know why I'm writing any of this. Again, I'm waiting for F1 to come back. Anyways, back to my dog's dislikes:

1. Being called "Princess Paco."

Seriously, he knows what you're saying. And he gets uber-pissed if you try to put him in any pink dog clothes.

2. "Foursday."

Paco hates "Foursday" more than anything else in the world. What's is it, you may ask? Foursday is a day I made up one day when I was mad at the dog. As in "Paco, will you knock it off?! I barely ever see you and I'm leaving forever on Foursday!" It was a slip of the tongue, but when you say "Foursday," Paco starts shaking. Then he starts crying (real tears). Then he goes to my mom and curls up in a ball on her feet and looks morose until someone assures him that Foursday doesn't exist. It may be the saddest thing ever.

No comments: