Saturday, March 22, 2008

Damn, I am great.

Whenever my dad freaks out at my siblings or something that has gone wrong, I always remind him that I am a good kid. I never drank in high school, did drugs, got pregnant, or flunked out. I never stole a car, child, or shoplifted. True, I did steal (read: "never gave back") certain text books, but hey, what can you do? I really am a fairly decent person, although I rarely tell anyone that. The other day when I actually said to someone, "Yes, I am very smart" it was totally weird. I am so bad at talking myself up. But yeah, I am good. Reasons why:

1. I always try to help people. Even people who really piss me off. I would never turn my back on family or friends. And, to my knowledge, I haven't.
2. I give people extra whipped cream and toppings at work, even when they ask for them way late and don't pay for them. I also take miscellaneous cents out of the tip jar when people lack the required funds to make payment.
3. I am generally sympathetic.
4. I brush my teeth up and down the way you are supposed to, not side to side, even though it is harder. (P.S. I know that sounds really lame, but my arm gets tired. Also, I floss.)
5. I never stole the Metro in Paris ever. Or the train, even though I could have about a zillion times.

Maybe there are more.

No comments: