Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Graduation: OH FUCKING NOES

I just sat down with all my registration worksheets, my APAS and a course catalog again. I have come to the conclusion that after I finish my summer courses, I only need to take:

- 2 5xxx ARTH courses
- 1 Biological Science with lab
- Freshman Writing
- 1 Upper Division World History course
- 1 Survey course
- How to Do History
- My thesis

That's it! And while it looks exciting (I mean, wow, I could be graduating next Spring,I am still absolutely terrified. Graduation so soon? I still have so much stuff I wanna do. I want to do research and intern and finish my French major. I want to go teach English in France. I need to take my GREs! Maybe I'll take a summer between graduation and grad school and do everything else. OH NOES.

No comments: